Thursday, September 17, 2009

Did You Know 4.0

I thought this was a interesting video. It showed a lot of facts on the rapid changes in technology that Dr. Strange has been talking about in class. I can believe that the average teen send 2,272 text a month because my little brother sends about 9,000 a month. Another thing that I found interesting is that 95% of all songs downloaded are not payed for. This makes me wonder why I am paying for mine. Over all I liked the video. I did think that the video moved a little to fast making it harder to read.

2 comments:

  1. 9,000 a month? Are you serious? Wow! That's 300 a day! But at 3 seconds each that's 900 seconds or 15 minutes. OK. Not so bad. What's he doing with the rest of his time? I guess it takes linger than 3 seconds to send a text, and then you still have to read the replies. So maybe that is possible and on the low side to boot. I wonder what the record is. What did that girl do in Iowa who recently set the record. I'll Google it.

    Record 217,000 in a month and they used a mass approach:
    http://www.wgal.com/money/19238949/detail.html

    Get your brother working harder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the Iowa girl: 500 a day. So that would be 15,000 a month. No automation, just thumbs
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/06/16/new.york.texting.championship/

    Maybe your brother is closer to the championship than I though!

    ReplyDelete