Thursday, September 17, 2009

iTunes Podcast

It took me awhile to get adapted to the iTunes setup. I've been using Microsoft Zune program for a couple of years and have never used iTunes. After I broke the learning curve it was easy to navigate. iTunes offers a lot more podcast and learning materials.

I enjoyed listening to some of the podcast. Some were really good but some of them were rather boring and hard to listen to. The smartboard lessons podcast was one that I did not really care for. The podcast did not seem to be very structured and was hard to listen to. I did not make it very far into the podcast before I went to another.

One of the podcast that I did find interesting was the kidcast podcast. He compared the pro's and con's to video and audio podcast. I thought that this was helpful since we are going to be doing this in the class this year.

2 comments:

  1. Put your learning to work when you do your own podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you use a Zune. Do you like it because I was thinking about getting one, but I am stuck between getting a Zune or iTouch. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete