Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Benefits of Podcasting in the Classroom



I am very glad that I watched this video. Since we have started talking about podcast in class and I began exploring them I thought that this would be a wonderful tool to utilize in my classroom. One of the problems with that is that I was not sure how I was going to do this. After watching this video I have many new ideas on how to use podcast in my classroom.
The video was also set up very well. It must have taken a good bit of time to accomplish. I like how he got feed back and help from other teachers as well as getting some of his students opinions. Over all this was a very good video in my opinion.

Click Here to go to this site.

1 comment:

  1. What are you referringb to in this post. I am lost. Please give me a link to the video you are discussing>

    ReplyDelete