Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Vision of Students Today

I thought that this was a very good video. The beginning of the video with the writing on the walls and desk was amazing. The papers that the students were holding up almost matched what we have talked about in class with Dr. Strange. I also thought that it was very cool how he obtained the information through google docs by collaborating with 200 students. The amount of feedback that he got by doing it this was was amazing. I do not think you could have gotten so much information that easily by doing it any other ways.
The way that the video was set up made the information that much better. The dramatic affect that I think that he was going for in the video was accomplished very well in my opinion. The music selection was also excellent. This was a great video in my opinion that really co-related to what we have been talking about in class.

Click Here to go to this video.

1 comment: