Sunday, August 23, 2009

Did You Know 3.0

I found this video to be very informative and entertaining. I thought that the information was very interesting. I would have never thought that some of those statistics would be what they are. I also liked the way that the video was setup. It made the video a lot easier to watch that the previous version. If you watch the previous version of the video some of the questions are the same but the answers have changed dramatically over the course of a year or two.

I thought that the point that the video was trying to get across was that the world is changing at a rapid pace and that technology is changing even faster. Everyone around the world is becoming extremely reliant on technology. I also did not realize that the U.S. population was as small as it is and that our children are as far behind in learning as they are.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of surprises out there!

    I'm glad you watched other versions!

    ReplyDelete