Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Post

Hello, my name is Stephen Burrough. I am 22 years old and live in Mobile, Al. I attend USA full time in the College of Education. I am majoring in Secondary Education and intend to become a History teacher. I have about 2 years left until I get my bachelors. After I graduate I want to teach for a year or two then go back to school and get my masters in History. Along with attending USA I work at Airgas in Theodore, Al. Airgas is a compressed gas plant that fills industrial and medical gases. I have been working there for about 3 years now. Its not the best job in the world but it pays the rent and for my classes. I also work for a local catering company on the weekends to help pay for some of my hobbies. When I have spare time I like to do anything outdoors such as camping, hunting, kayaking, and playing paintball. Paintball is probably the main thing that I enjoy doing outside of school. It is relatively expensive to play so that is why I have a weekend job as well. There is really nothing too unique about me that I know of. I am a bit high strung and always doing something. I’ve also been told that I have ADHD by a lot of people but refuse to go to the doctor for anything other than broke bones. Other than that there is not a whole lot to me. If you have any questions feel free to email me.

1 comment:

  1. I think I have ADHD also. Not a bad thing in a lot of situations. Just an excuse in others!

    ReplyDelete