Monday, November 30, 2009

Class Questionnaire

1. We covered a lot in this class so I am just going to highlight the things that I felt were the most important to my technological development. I was very skeptical about using blogs and how they could effectively be used in a academic setting when I started this class. Through using blogs and exploring other educators blog I now feel that this is a very valuable resource for teachers. Another thing that I have started to use since starting this class is google docs. I use google docs for many things now. The idea of my files being accessible from the clouds is great. I am able to work on things from multiple computers and different locations without having to use a usb drive. Another up side to google docs is that it is FREE! The two biggest things that I have taken from this class though is podcast and Itunes U. I use Itunes U to download podcast and lectures that I listen to on my ipod when ever I want to. I also have become a fan of podcasting. I hope to use this when I become a teacher.

2. I would have liked to learned how to edit videos.

3. I think that everything that I learned in this class had relevance.

4. I'm not a easily excited person.

5. I thought that all of the projects in this class were fairly easy. Time consuming but easy.

6. I don't think that I ever got bored in this class. There was always something to work on.

7. I would add a project on doing videos and how to make them.

8. I believe that I am technologically literate. I am not an expert, but I think that I can figure out how to do things with minimal help.

9. I think the only way that I can maintain and improve my technological literacy is to keep practicing at it.

1 comment:

  1. More movies it will be next semester. Good suggestion.

    I'm glad you caught up!

    Thanks for helping the other students in the class. I enjoyed having you as a member of TT11! Stop by and visit the class when you get a chance.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete