Monday, November 2, 2009

Dr. Alice Christie

Alice Christie
At first all I could say about this site was wow. There is a ton of information on this site. I do not know how she had time to teach putting all of this together. The section that I decided to write about was the educational technologies section. I found a link that related to the using wikipedia assignment about how to check the site for validity. The section that I spent the most time in was the podcasting section because I am very interested in using podcast in the classroom. There is a a lot of resources for podcasting and how to use it in the classroom. Overall this was a very informative website. I hope to explore this site in more depth when I have some free time.

2 comments:

  1. Your thought was the same as mine - how did she find the time!

    I liked her photography/arts sections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found her site also to be very helpful and will probably use it in the future

    ReplyDelete