Monday, November 2, 2009

I Tunes U

iTunes University Logo

Since we were assigned to look at iTunes University earlier in the semester I have been downloading podcast and lectures on many different subjects. I am studying to become a history teacher and I love history but I am not the biggest fan of reading. So as you can imagine iTunes university is right up my alley. I have been listening to a series dedicated to Napoleon over the past few weeks and they are amazing. The podcast are just like sitting in class (without having to go). I think that this could be very helpful for students who want to go outside of their class and learn very easily. There was also a few that I found where the teachers had recorded their class and posted them to iTunes. This would be very nice if you had missed that class and your teacher had done this. I am positive that I will continue to use iTunes U after I finish this class. I enjoy the simplicity of downloading and listening rather than reading.

2 comments:

  1. I have become addicted myself. I do not listen to my car radio any more. I listen to podcasts, audible books, or iTunes U material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Stephen! Use that technology!

    ReplyDelete